LOZ: The Sacred World P4 LOZ: The Sacred World P4

Lol, awesome.

Good job on the Flash man, looks pretty good, best of the episodes yet, keep up the good stuff.
Glad to voice for it.
10/10.

-Mathew Zev (Zabre1)

LOZ: The Sacred World P3 LOZ: The Sacred World P3

Heh, nice.

Heh, I liked it, it was fairly smooth, had good effects and looked like the real game aside from the lightening, heh. Glad to voice for it. 10/10, good job.

-Mathew Zev (Zabre)

Hiyoko responds:

I'm glad you voiced it, I'm glad your voicing part 4 to! :D

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Bloody awesome.

Bloody awesome man, top job.

Hilarious and what did you mean it wasn't good, it was good as brew.
Anyway, glad to be a part of it, heh.

-Mathew Zev

Zombie-Pimp responds:

hehe i had no idea u guys would like it, cereally

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Lol, great work

Lol, yeah, that was pretty good work, good animation, flow and also graphics, and it was fairly funny. That's worth a 10/10.

Good Job, keep up the Good Work!

-Zabre1

MHF Shorts 2 MHF Shorts 2

Awesome!

G'day,

That was good! The only thing I had on my mind mainly was that I should have spoke louder, or the volume on noob, which I played should have been louder. But apart from that, that was great.

Good work.

-Mathew Zeven (Zabre1)

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Wow...

This was awesome... One of the best, if not the best movie I have ever seen on Newgrounds. Top job man, keep up the awesome Flashes. That was a great flash. Top 10 out'o 10 from me man.

Great animation, great art, sound (voice wise) may have room for inprovment and it got a bit weird when it got to his dream... but apart from that it's awesome!

Great work!

-Zabre1

Dreamboarding Dreamboarding

Whoa! Great work man!

That was an awesome piece of work, very good art, great animation and a very nice or very good flow through it all. They music was weird but it was good, top job to your friend, went will with the animation. And considering you did that in only 3 days, that's a pretty darn good effort man.

Well done! Keep up the good stuff man!

-Zabre1 (Mathew Z)

Kupo! the beginning pt1 Kupo! the beginning pt1

That was pretty good.

I have to say, that was pretty good, I like it. Now that I think about it it reminds me of the TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Lol, but yeah, very nice.

Only thing I would have SFX I think...? And it might be cool with VAing (Voice Acting).

Overall, good job though man!

synsacrum responds:

well the reason there's four characters is because in the original games you had four per battle, and all definitely work on the SFX next time (its the biggest complaint i've gotten) and as for the VA, well we'll just have to see about that.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Great Job man!

That was awesome... Good flow of the charactes, storyline and also use of effects that to be is some 10 out of 10 stuff man.

Great job!